China Planning Board members are scheduled to review two potential ordinances at their July 28 meeting, set for 6:30 p.m., in the town office meeting room. They are a Recreational Marijuana Ordinance and a Local Food and Self Governing Ordinance.
Interested residents are welcome at this first open planning board meeting since early March, if they wear masks and observe social distancing. Those without masks will not be admitted. The meeting will be live-streamed as it happens and archived for future viewing.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- China assessors decline property assessment appeal
- China broadband committee makes no recommendations to board of selectmen
- China TIF committee puts document in near-final form
- China planners say two solar ordinances will not be ready for town meeting
- China selectmen approve warrant for June 8 town meeting
- China TIF members endorse $3,000 more to continue China Days, fishing derby
- China committee discusses competing broadband proposals
- China selectmen work on warrant; move town meeting date
- China committee takes first look at 2021-22 budget
- China emergency committee meets to continue update