Joshua Ward, who offers more than 20 years of banking and mortgage experience and who previously served as Branch Operations Manager at Kennebec Federal Savings, has rejoined the bank as a Loan Officer. In that capacity, he will assist customers with refinances, purchase mortgages, and home equity loans.
In addition to being KFS’ new loan officer, Ward is a Notary Public and a Dedimus Justice, a lifetime appointment he received from the Governor of Maine. Raised a “military brat,” he has lived in eight states and visited 22, but lives in the Waterville area because he likes Maine best.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Temple Academy Outreach Team doing great things within our community
- Waterville Creates celebrates Black History Month by highlighting Maine author
- MaineGeneral Health opens new practice
- Winslow Food Pantry to benefit from Hannaford promotion
- Mid-Maine Chamber to offer Takeout Challenge again
- Local youth builds cat houses for area humane society
- Kringleville 2020: The magic of Kringleville like no other season
- How small business can beat Covid-19 to be presented by Mid-Maine chamber
- Many kids waiting for big brothers, big sisters in 2021
- Waterville Rotary Club wraps up successful auction