Joshua Ward, who offers more than 20 years of banking and mortgage experience and who previously served as Branch Operations Manager at Kennebec Federal Savings, has rejoined the bank as a Loan Officer. In that capacity, he will assist customers with refinances, purchase mortgages, and home equity loans.
In addition to being KFS’ new loan officer, Ward is a Notary Public and a Dedimus Justice, a lifetime appointment he received from the Governor of Maine. Raised a “military brat,” he has lived in eight states and visited 22, but lives in the Waterville area because he likes Maine best.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Northern Light Inland Hospital welcomes Robin Fuller
- Kennebec Savings launches Chamber appreciation campaign
- Northern Light Inland Hospital welcomes Dr. Laviolette
- KV Connect finds new way to help nonprofits
- Waterville Creates! awarded grant for art kits for all program
- Taste of Waterville will go on
- New Dimensions FCU moves into new space
- Dreaming of a Christmas of good health and world peace
- Doing whatever it takes 4 Kids’ Sake
- Sawyer meets a Waterville police officer; but still wants to tour police station