A trunk or treat drive through sights and sounds spectacular will be held at the China Regional Church of the Nazarene, at 898 Rte. 3, in South China, on Saturday, October 31, from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Come and safely enjoy a drive through adventure featuring lots of sights, candy, and an early visit from Santa. Candy is being packed with gloves and masks on. This is not a school-sponsored event.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- China Four Seasons Club: Non-profit Spotlight
- 2021 Listing of Memorial Day Services
- China School Forest work day set for May 8
- Central Church to host free egg hunt kits give-away
- China youth baseball, softball, T-ball registrations being taken
- China Four Seasons Club ice fishing derby enjoyed by many
- Local Town Meetings Schedule 2021
- Second annual ice fishing derby set for China Lake on February 14
- China Village library to bring wintertime cheer with nostalgic programs
- Bookgiving drive held at China library