The Fairfield History House will be holding its annual barn and bake sale on Saturday and Sunday, October 3-4, from 8:30 a.m. – 2 p.m., at the Fairfield History House, 42 High St., Fairfield.
There will be furniture, sporting goods, antiques, collectibles, books, glassware and more.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Pruning apple trees: hands-on workshop in Rockland
- Gibbs Library to host local ecologist
- Polar Bear Dip challenge takes new twist
- China Four Seasons Club ice fishing derby enjoyed by many
- Drive thru sock hop in Madison
- Mid-Maine Chamber to offer Takeout Challenge again
- Town of Fairfield launches a community and waterfront planning survey for residents and businesses
- Local Town Meetings Schedule 2021
- Second annual ice fishing derby set for China Lake on February 14
- China Village library to bring wintertime cheer with nostalgic programs