The Fairfield History House will be holding its annual barn and bake sale on Saturday and Sunday, October 3-4, from 8:30 a.m. – 2 p.m., at the Fairfield History House, 42 High St., Fairfield.
There will be furniture, sporting goods, antiques, collectibles, books, glassware and more.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Victor Grange to host drive-thru supper
- Children’s book author Jeanine Deas to hold book signing
- Lawrence High School girls soccer
- WASHINGTON: Appleton Rug Hookers exhibit at Gibbs Library
- Golf Fore Kids’ Sake raises over $48,000 for BBBS
- Northern Light Inland Hospital to reopen Waterville COVID-19 drive-up testing facility
- Mid-Maine Chamber, Alfond Youth & Community Center to continue festival of trees
- Ticonic Gallery and Railroad Square Cinema participate in Freedom & Captivity Project
- EVENT: Recover Out Loud in Maine’s Capital September 30
- 2021-’22 Real Estate Tax Due Dates