The Fairfield History House will be holding its annual barn and bake sale on Saturday and Sunday, October 3-4, from 8:30 a.m. – 2 p.m., at the Fairfield History House, 42 High St., Fairfield.
There will be furniture, sporting goods, antiques, collectibles, books, glassware and more.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Chamber leadership luncheon set for Sept. 30
- Mid-Maine Chamber golf winners announced
- Mid-Maine Chamber super raffle to be offered in virtual format
- Free webinars on invasive forest pests
- Common Ground Country Fair to be held on-line
- WINDSOR: Share the Road with Carol update
- Popular Winslow Gospel Reflection Group returns September 14
- Vassalboro Days slated for September 12 – 13
- Cruisin’ for a Cure in September
- Skowhegan chicken BBQ slated