The Town Line’s Scores & Outdoors author Roland Hallee, and his wife Joan, of Waterville, recently caught almost identical bass. Joan, on left, caught this 18-inch, 3.91-pound bass on July 14, while Roland caught this 20-inch, 3.8-pound bass on July 15. Both in practically the same spot on Webber Pond, using 7-inch plastic red shad bait.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Corpus Christi Parish announces changes to its Mass schedule
- How to take the bite out of dog-related injuries
- Last chance to order Vidalia onions!
- Auxiliary observes Military Child Month
- Victor Grange to host drive-thru supper
- Children’s book author Jeanine Deas to hold book signing
- Vassalboro Community Read will begin in May
- Vassalboro kicks off sestercentennial celebration with rededication of Civil War monument on April 26
- Waterville Creates announces plan to resume in-person programming
- PHOTOS: Winslow youth baseball, softball gear up for season