This photo is one of almost 50 vintage photos in the 2020 calendar showing people having fun in ‘the good old days.’ The calendar also has important contact numbers for residents. They cost $10 and may be ordered by calling 549-5258 or 549-5592. (contributed photo)
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Whitefield Lions announce peace poster contest winners
- Local Naval boatswain underway
- Live auction and yard sale at St. Giles in Jefferson
- Donations top 700 lbs. to Jefferson Food Pantry
- Laura Sullivan Wins Earth Day Basket
- Whitefield Lions induct two members
- Jefferson food pantry announces December openings
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Jefferson Food Pantry thanks community
- Jefferson Food Pantry gives thanks
- Volunteers sought in Jefferson