The Albion Public Library will host a Census Day on Monday evening December 23. The United States Census Bureau will be hiring for 2020 census jobs, a great chance to do enjoyable work with paid training and very flexible hours, right in your local community. Albion Public Library will have a member of the census bureau available onsite to help people fill out an application, or to answer any questions about these local job opportunities. The session will be held at the Library, 18 Main Street, on December 23 from 5 to 7 p.m.
If interested, visit www.2020census.gov/jobs for more information or to apply online. For more details on the application assistance session, please contact the Albion Public Library, at 437-2220, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See also: The 2020 Census comes to central Maine
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Lovejoy Health Center welcomes Brandy LeClair
- Dr. David Austin talks about Doctors Without Borders in African countries
- New books at the Albion Public Library
- Mckenzie graduates from basic military training
- Lovejoy Center welcomes back Dr. Austin
- An inside look at local volunteer fire departments
- Putt 4 Cass slated for May 18
- New books at Albion library
- Centenarian competes in golf tourney
- Local fire chiefs cited