The submission deadline for the 2019 Common Ground Country Fair Poster Contest is nearing.
If you have already sent in your poster design, thank you!
If you have not yet submitted, and are interested, you will find the the poster guidelines and application are available at http://mofga.org/The-Fair/Poster
The winning artist receives $2,500, a press release, and is highlighted in MOFGA’s quarterly newspaper, The Maine Organic Farmer and Gardener. The selected design is also featured on the Fair poster, website, T-shirt and in promotional literature.
The theme of the design must be in line with MOFGA’s mission and the general guidelines for participating in the Fair. We welcome all Maine residents and MOFGA members to enter submissions by August 3rd.
For more information please contact the Fair office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Unity VFD to host bake sale
- Shane Savage named CMGC developer of the year
- Group holds fundraisers to help purchase 230 Main St.
- Unity College offers innovative program called hybrid learning
- Unity College receives grant
- Unity College new degree programs to focus on animal health, climate change
- Unity College reinventing how students receive first two years of college
- UNITY: Barn Raisers hold Day of Service
- Unity College 2019 graduates: Be prepared for change
- Travis Mills to deliver Unity College 2019 commencement address