To the editor:
To the Town of China:
Please consider all the advantages of good internet service and how continued poor service could keep our town years behind the rest of the country. Internet is important in so many ways. Three come to mind immediately: education, business and personal.
The Town Line has been a helpful source of information on this subject and I specifically point to their October 14 issue.
The Broadband Committee has researched and proposed a solution of which we the citizens should favorably consider and vote for on November 2.
In person, or absentee ballot, please join me to vote, Yes, on China Town Question #1.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- LETTERS: Turn the wheel for ourselves
- LETTERS: “Hell, Yes,” on China’s Question #1
- LETTERS: Opposed to candidate because of past performance
- LETTERS: A thank you to the community, Supports Marquis for selectboard
- LETTERS: Marquis is superb candidate
- LETTERS: Jeanne is a darn good listener
- LETTERS: Voting “yes” for better internet service
- LETTERS: Rejection is correct
- LETTERS: How to control municipal spending
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Protect previous natural resource