Two local students received degrees from Worcester Polytechnic Institute, in Worcester, Massachusetts, in their recent commencement.
Madison Michaud, of Vassalboro, was awarded a bachelor of science degree in biomedical engineering with distinction.
Brady Snowden, of Sidney, was awarded a bachelor of science degree in computer science with distinction.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute announces fall 2017 dean’s list
- Vassalboro Community School honor roll spring 2020
- No awards from Oak Grove Foundation this year
- Vassalboro school board members briefly discuss first draft of 2020-21 budget
- Tyler Dostie receives academic honors from Nichols College
- Taylor Ferguson graduates from the University of New Hampshire
- Erskine Renaissance Awards presented for December 2019
- Vassalboro Community School first quarter honor roll (fall 2019)
- Unsung heroes: our amazing school librarians
- Lauren Pickett earns spot on Assumption women’s lacrosse team