Two local students received degrees from Worcester Polytechnic Institute, in Worcester, Massachusetts, in their recent commencement.
Madison Michaud, of Vassalboro, was awarded a bachelor of science degree in biomedical engineering with distinction.
Brady Snowden, of Sidney, was awarded a bachelor of science degree in computer science with distinction.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute announces fall 2017 dean’s list
- Vassalboro Capitol Hill Challenge team places third in nation
- Vassalboro school board makes five decisions at meeting
- Vassalboro School Board approves amendment to interlocal agreement
- Vassalboro school officials not sure what fall return will mean
- Vassalboro school board approves tentative plans for rest of year
- Vassalboro school board joins town to buy out-of-town solar power
- Vassalboro school budget will not increase town’s tax rate
- Schutte makes the deans’ list at Azusa Pacific University
- Vassalboro Community School honor roll spring 2020