The Tardiff-Belanger American Legion Post #39, of Madison, and Auxiliary, will be celebrating their 100th birthday. Both groups were represented on floats at the Madison/Anson Days parade on August 24. The legion’s float had three World War II veterans from the local area riding on it.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- American Legion collecting school supplies
- 2020 Memorial Day parade canceled; other activities still planned
- Soucy honored for 75 years service
- American Legion celebrates 101 years
- Sumo wrestling champion 2019
- Memorial Day parades 2019
- Cub Scout Pack #482 raising funds for Boston Children’s Museum trip
- Madison Legion Auxiliary support community
- Quarter auction planned in Madison
- Madison-Anson Days 2017 – Program of Events