The Maine Children’s Home for Little Wanderers is seeking donations of winter clothing for needy children. Items include hat and mittens sets, warm pajamas (sizes 6-16), snow pants and jackets, and boots for ages 18 months – 12 years. A more complete list is available on the home’s website. www.mainechildrenshome.org.
Bring your donations to the Cutt-it-Out salon at 909 Main St., in Vassalboro, and receive a complimentary haircut from the staff. The salon may be reached at 509-0004.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Vassalboro Public Library announces upcoming programs
- School year 2020: Difficult choices for parents
- Vassalboro Capitol Hill Challenge team places third in nation
- Elvis fundraiser in Vassalboro
- Vassalboro Business Association (VBA) announces 2020 scholarship winners
- Literacy Volunteers announces winners of scholarship contest
- Local libraries begin to re-open with limitations
- Vassalboro’s Cates Family Farm celebrates 50 years
- Titus receives Spirit of America award
- Grab & Go bean dinner in Vassalboro