Mark Serbent, of Waterville, was recently initiated into The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi, the nation’s oldest and most selective all-discipline collegiate honor society, in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Serbent was initiated at United States Naval Academy, in Annapolis, Maryland.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Waterville Creates announces plan to resume in-person programming
- Waterville Rotary club wraps up successful grant program for food insecurity
- PHOTO: Waiting for the change
- Waterville Creates to receive 2021 Excellence in Arts Advocacy award
- Temple Academy Outreach Team doing great things within our community
- Waterville Creates celebrates Black History Month by highlighting Maine author
- MaineGeneral Health opens new practice
- Winslow Food Pantry to benefit from Hannaford promotion
- Mid-Maine Chamber to offer Takeout Challenge again
- Local youth builds cat houses for area humane society