Mid-Maine Chamber of Commerce and KV Connect will host “Meet the Reps,” an event that brings members of the business community and public together with elected officials at all levels of government, Wednesday, December 18, 2019, from 5:30 – 7 p.m., at Chace Community Forum, located at 150 Main Street in Waterville (Bill & Joan Alfond Main Street Commons).
The two organizations renewed their partnership for the upcoming legislative session in order to continue to encourage communication between business and community leaders, professionals and young professionals, and their government representatives.
The event is free and open to the public, but registration is appreciated. Please contact Mid-Maine Chamber of Commerce at 873-3315 or email@example.com if you plan to attend. This event is possible thanks to the sponsorship of Central Maine Growth Council and Kennebec Savings Bank.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- PHOTO: Four generations
- New Dimension FCU announces scholarship program winners
- Waterville Farmers Market open
- Waterville scouts do clean up work at Fort Knox as a service project
- Local children’s book author releases new book
- Waterville Creates announces plan to resume in-person programming
- Waterville Rotary club wraps up successful grant program for food insecurity
- PHOTO: Waiting for the change
- Waterville Creates to receive 2021 Excellence in Arts Advocacy award
- Temple Academy Outreach Team doing great things within our community