Thanks to the generosity of Kennebec Savings Bank, Mid-Maine Chamber Gift Certificheck sponsor, it is able to now offer increased options when purchasing gift checks with the introduction of the $5 check. Mid-Maine Chamber of Commerce Gift Checks now come in denominations of $5, $10, $25 and $50.
Mid-Maine Chamber Gift Checks are available for purchase at the Mid-Maine Chamber, M-F, 8A – 5P and can be used at approximately 180 area Mid-ME Chamber member businesses. Since its inception in 1997, Mid-ME Chamber has sold over $1.3 million in gift checks, thereby providing the sale to our member businesses, keeping the money in our local economy.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- LakeSmart program presents award to Kennebec Water District
- New Dimensions FCU moves into new space
- Dreaming of a Christmas of good health and world peace
- LETTERS: It shouldn’t take a pandemic to underscore need for high speed internet
- Two Maine outdoor recreation startups collaborate to get more Mainers outdoors
- Free invasive plant management plans available
- Camp Tracy to open June 8
- Instructional coaches link arms with teachers to navigate distance learning
- Saluting RSU #18 Nutrition Angels
- Expanded and renewed agricultural funding programs