The annual Mid-Maine Chamber Golf Classic tournament, originally scheduled for June 15 at the Waterville Country Club, has been postponed to Tuesday, August 18, for this year, with an 11 a.m., shotgun start.
Given the current orders relating to COVID-19, the determination was made that it is too early to say when courses and other operations will be allowed to open, so an alternate date was chosen for August.
Team registrations are currently being accepted for this prize-laden tournament, with a chance to win $1,000,000. The entrance fee for Chamber members is $125 per team member, or $150 for non-chamber team members.
This year’s Chamber Golf Classic is sponsored by Central Maine Power and Maine State Credit Union.
For questions, please contact Cindy Stevens at (207) 649-5225, or email email@example.com.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Waterville Creates celebrates Black History Month by highlighting Maine author
- Mid-Maine Chamber to offer Takeout Challenge again
- How small business can beat Covid-19 to be presented by Mid-Maine chamber
- New Dimensions FCU moves into new space
- Dreaming of a Christmas of good health and world peace
- Charlie Matthews honored for 55 years in scouting
- Maine politics: A conversation with five local legislators
- Santa headed to central Maine, again, on Friday, November 29
- Waterville Creates announces plan to resume in-person programming
- Waterville Rotary club wraps up successful grant program for food insecurity