The St. Joseph Center Gospel Reflection Group will resume on Monday, September 14, from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Eight people will participate from the center, located on Garland Road, in Winslow, while all other participants will connect via Zoom.
The reflection group is open to all. Organizers can provide one-on-one technical assistance to help you set up. To obtain the link to the group or request assistance, email CSJsofLyon.Maine@gmail.com or call (207) 873-4512.
The meetings are hosted by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Lyon, in Winslow, who desire to reflect a “profound love of God and neighbor without distinction.”
In addition to the reflection group, the St. Joseph Center is also offering two other group meetings via Zoom.
“Becoming a Welcoming Community,” which explores how we can better follow the U.S. Bishops’ call for parishes to reach out in love and service to LGBT persons and their loved ones, is held on the third Wednesday of every month at 6:30 p.m.
“Rose’s Room,” offering support for the family and friends of incarcerated loved ones, is held on the third Wednesday of every month at 7 p.m. People of all faiths or no declared faith are welcome.
For more information or to participate in either group, call (207) 873-4512 or email CSJsofLyon.Maine@gmail.com.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Winslow Public Library re-opening to public April 1, 2021
- Women’s Equal Pay Day to be held March 24, 2021
- Polar Bear Dip challenge takes new twist
- Mid-Maine Chamber to offer Takeout Challenge again
- Shane Savage named CMGC developer of the year
- Winslow church to hold drive-thru turkey pie sale
- The written word in business to be presented at chamber breakfast
- Film center marks domestic violence awareness month
- Free webinars on invasive forest pests
- Maine politics: A conversation with five local legislators