People who got their first Covid-19 vaccination at the pop-up clinic in China on Saturday, July 24, are reminded to return for a second shot on Tuesday, Aug. 24, from 8 to 9 a.m., at the same site, the portable building behind the town office.
Town Manager Becky Hapgood surmises the limited time is because only 14 people got initial shots; those running the follow-up clinic expect to be able to finish second shots in an hour.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- China candidates forum canceled
- China Broadband Committee had a busy September
- Fall events hosted by the China Village Library
- Prize Vegetable Contest & Children’s Best-Decorated Fruit or Vegetable Award
- China Community Days set for this weekend
- 18th annual China Community Days set for Aug. 6-8, 2021
- China to hold WindowDressers workshop this fall
- China Four Seasons Club: Non-profit Spotlight
- China School Forest work day set for May 8
- China youth baseball, softball, T-ball registrations being taken