Mid-Maine Chamber of Commerce’s 28th Annual Taste of Waterville is planned for Sunday, October 11, from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., at the Head of Falls, Downtown Waterville.
Applications are now being accepted for restaurant, bite, booth, food truck and food-related vendor participants. Contact Cindy@midmainechamber.com.
For more information as it is determined, visit www.tasteofwaterville.com.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Northern Light Inland Hospital welcomes Robin Fuller
- Kennebec Savings launches Chamber appreciation campaign
- Northern Light Inland Hospital welcomes Dr. Laviolette
- KV Connect finds new way to help nonprofits
- Waterville Creates! awarded grant for art kits for all program
- Ward rejoins Kennebec Federal Savings
- New Dimensions FCU moves into new space
- Dreaming of a Christmas of good health and world peace
- Doing whatever it takes 4 Kids’ Sake
- Sawyer meets a Waterville police officer; but still wants to tour police station