Unofficial results from Fairfield for the July 23 MSAD #49 school budget validation referendum election, as provided by Christine Keller, town clerk, of the town of Fairfield.
MSAD #49 school budget validation referendum: Yes – 97; No – 140.
MSAD #49 school budget validation referendum process: Yes – 171; No – 64.
Unofficial results will be posted on the town’s website, http://fairfieldme.com/town/index.php/calendar-of-events/school-budget-referendum.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Graduates from military basic training
- 2019 Lawrence High School boys varsity soccer
- Area roads not affected by questionable pavement sealant
- Superintendent shares acronym meanings
- Vassalboro Community School students in line for joint project with NASA
- Lasell College honors class of 2019 at 165th commencement ceremony
- Local students on University of New Hampshire’s dean’s list
- June 2019 local election results (China, Vassalboro, Fairfield, Benton)
- Superintendent satisfied with China schools condition
- Mallory Beane receives a scholarship from Husson University