The Alewife Restoration Initiative and Ladd Dam fishway construction update will be held on Thursday, August 1, at 6 p.m.
Project partners will meet for an update on the fishway construction and a project overview, at the Olde Mill Place, 934 Main Street, in North Vassalboro, from where they will walk to the site. The rain date is set for Thursday, August 8. The public is welcome.
FMI: contact Matt at 337-2611.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Historic alewife restoration initiative hits another milestone
- 2019 Webber Pond Association takes on three controversial issues
- After 200 years, alewives set to return to China Lake
- Vassalboro Fire Department receives canned drinking water for wildfire response
- Vassalboro celebrates 250 years as a town
- Vassalboro school supplies drive at VCS
- Vassalboro Library to host animal events
- Vassalboro library animal events planned
- China to hold WindowDressers workshop this fall
- Vassalboro Historical Society to hold local art contest