The Alewife Restoration Initiative and Ladd Dam fishway construction update will be held on Thursday, August 1, at 6 p.m.
Project partners will meet for an update on the fishway construction and a project overview, at the Olde Mill Place, 934 Main Street, in North Vassalboro, from where they will walk to the site. The rain date is set for Thursday, August 8. The public is welcome.
FMI: contact Matt at 337-2611.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- 2019 Webber Pond Association takes on three controversial issues
- After 200 years, alewives set to return to China Lake
- Vassalboro Public Library announces upcoming programs
- School year 2020: Difficult choices for parents
- Vassalboro Capitol Hill Challenge team places third in nation
- Elvis fundraiser in Vassalboro
- Vassalboro Business Association (VBA) announces 2020 scholarship winners
- Literacy Volunteers announces winners of scholarship contest
- Local libraries begin to re-open with limitations
- Vassalboro’s Cates Family Farm celebrates 50 years