Left photo, Jocelyn Begin, of Fairfield sang At Last, by Etta James, to win the Winslow Family 4th of July Idol Competition in the 13 and over age group. She surprised an entire audience with her vocal power and accuracy at the young age of 13. She plans to compete on The Voice in a couple of years.
Right photo, Members of the Winslow Junior High Music Band performed in the Winslow parade.
Photos by Mark Huard, owner of Central Maine Photography
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Shane Savage named CMGC developer of the year
- Congratulations to area graduates — Class of 2020
- It’s graduation season for area high schools
- Area students on dean’s list at UNH
- Area students earn dean’s list at University of Maine
- Area students on Husson University’s presidents list
- University of New Hampshire announces graduates
- Local students on UNH honors list
- Up and down the Kennebec Valley: Granges – Part 5
- Victor Grange to host drive-thru supper