The Maine Children’s Home for Little Wanderers is seeking donations of winter clothing for needy children. Items include hat and mittens sets, warm pajamas (sizes 6-16), snow pants and jackets, and boots for ages 18 months – 12 years. A more complete list is available on the home’s website. www.mainechildrenshome.org.
Bring your donations to the Cutt-it-Out salon at 909 Main St., in Vassalboro, and receive a complimentary haircut from the staff. The salon may be reached at 509-0004.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Fishy Photo: Nice trout caught at “hush-hush” pond
- VCS holds new pavilion ribbon cutting
- Lizotte receives recognition
- New community center opens in Vassalboro
- Vassalboro Community School Principal Dianna Gram retires after 24 years
- Before/After School students tour SAPPI
- 47 Daisies’ mission to provide healthier food
- Senior Services Fair first event at renovated church
- Dubois, Grass and Veilleux on Dean College dean’s list
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute announces fall 2017 dean’s list