The Maine Children’s Home for Little Wanderers is seeking donations of winter clothing for needy children. Items include hat and mittens sets, warm pajamas (sizes 6-16), snow pants and jackets, and boots for ages 18 months – 12 years. A more complete list is available on the home’s website. www.mainechildrenshome.org.
Bring your donations to the Cutt-it-Out salon at 909 Main St., in Vassalboro, and receive a complimentary haircut from the staff. The salon may be reached at 509-0004.
- Save the Mill fundraiser reaches preliminary goal
- ARI to hold informational walk at Masse Sawmill
- Window inserts offer available for residents
- FAVOR meeting rescheduled
- Phil Haines, Vassalboro selectman succumbs to illness at 72 years old
- Red Cross helping Vassalboro family
- Scavenger hunt in Vassalboro
- VASSALBORO: Planners approve three applications
- Boat inspectors back in action
- VCS students pages for a day