Bear Cub Scout Tristan Morton, of Pack #603, Kennebec Valley District, read the liturgy to St. Michael School second and third graders at St. Mary’s Church, in Augusta. Right, large in spirit, he is standing on a riser to reach the text. Bear Den Leader Marleen Lajoie pinned the Catholic Religious Emblem on Tristan, with Father John Skehan present. Tristan is a third grader at St. Michael School, in Augusta.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- St. Michael School students donated over 2,400 food items to Augusta Food Bank
- Life Scout presents schools with 13 benches
- Bottle drive helps fund Cub Scout programs
- School raises funds to provide financial aid
- Free invasive plant management plans available
- Walk-a-thon becomes Exercise-a-thon at St. Michael School
- Who is that masked man?
- Maine French Heritage Language program to hold fundraiser
- Kennebec Historical Society presents the Spool Mills of Western Maine
- China Middle Schoolers tour Kennebec Technologies