Bear Cub Scout Tristan Morton, of Pack #603, Kennebec Valley District, read the liturgy to St. Michael School second and third graders at St. Mary’s Church, in Augusta. Right, large in spirit, he is standing on a riser to reach the text. Bear Den Leader Marleen Lajoie pinned the Catholic Religious Emblem on Tristan, with Father John Skehan present. Tristan is a third grader at St. Michael School, in Augusta.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- St. Michael students lend helping hand during “Day of Caring”
- Pack #603 holds Webelo Resident Camp
- Raingutter Regatta
- EVENT: Recover Out Loud in Maine’s Capital September 30
- Scouting lets you escape the inside
- Mid-Maine Big Brothers Big Sisters receive grant to launch “Bigs with Badges” in Augusta
- St. Michael Parish collecting toothpaste and shampoo to help single mothers
- New Dimension FCU announces scholarship program winners
- Augusta Cub Scouts learn about police forensics
- MaineGeneral Health opens new practice