All parents of Erskine Academy students are invited to attend fall Parent/Teacher Conferences on October 4 and 5, from 3:30 to 7 p.m. Progress reports will be emailed to parents by October 3.
For those parents who have not yet submitted a primary email address, please stop by the Guidance Office for a printed copy of your student’s progress report. No appointments are necessary as teachers will be available to speak with parents in their respective classrooms. However, to avoid long waiting lines, two separate evenings have been scheduled:
- Wednesday, October 4, for students whose last names begin with A through I; and
- Thursday, October 5, for students whose last names begin with J through Z.
The sports boosters will also have items available to purchase on both evenings.
Contact the Guidance Office at 445-2964 with any questions or concerns.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Erskine Academy announces National Merit Scholarship students
- Up and down the Kennebec Valley: More high schools
- Erskine Academy third trimester honor roll 2021
- Erskine cereal box challenge nets 3,544 boxes for local food pantries
- PHOTO: Didn’t get the memo
- Erskine Academy first trimester honor roll
- Erskine Academy girls basketball team holds fundraiser for Multiple Sclerosis
- Erskine Academy to host eighth grade open house
- Erskine Leos raise money for Camp Sunshine
- Erskine students think globally to establish a United Nations Girl Up club