Students and staff at Erskine Academy recently held a dress down day to raise funds for the Koala Hospital, in Port Macquarie, NSW, Australia.
The Koala Hospital’s efforts include the rescue and treatment of sick and injured koalas, conservation and expansion of koala habitats, research relating to habitat, disease, nutrition and habits of wild koalas, and provides educational materials to increase public awareness of all aspects of the koala. Pictured are members of the student council who helped organize the dress down day effort.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Teaching in the year of Covid-19
- Erskine Academy first trimester honor roll
- China School’s Forest gets ready for students
- Volunteers needed to help set up outdoor classrooms in the China Schools Forest
- School year 2020: Difficult choices for parents
- Erskine Academy second trimester honor roll (Spring 2020)
- China Middle School JMG students awarded community grant
- JMG announces students of the quarter in China
- China Middle Schoolers tour Kennebec Technologies
- Addition, renovations completed at China Middle School