The Vassalboro FAVOR (Friends Advocating for Vassalboro Older Residents) meeting scheduled for Oct. 2 was canceled. The representative of Window Dressers who was to talk to the group about low-cost window inserts to save heat was unable to attend.
The meeting will be rescheduled, tentatively for Wednesday morning, Oct. 11. Residents interested in helping with the project, which involves measuring applicants’ windows and building the inserts, and those interested in learning about the program should check with the town office for a firm date and time.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Vassalboro Capitol Hill Challenge team places third in nation
- Elvis fundraiser in Vassalboro
- Vassalboro Business Association (VBA) announces 2020 scholarship winners
- Literacy Volunteers announces winners of scholarship contest
- Local libraries begin to re-open with limitations
- Vassalboro’s Cates Family Farm celebrates 50 years
- Titus receives Spirit of America award
- Grab & Go bean dinner in Vassalboro
- Despite fewer volunteers, longer hours, local food pantries soldier on
- Community comes together for Easter egg and paper scavenger hunt in Vassalboro