2021 Lake Association Annual Meetings
* * *
THREE MILE POND
Saturday, July 31 • 8:30 – 11:30 a.m.
China Middle School
SAT., AUGUST 14, 9 a.m.
Vassalboro Community School
ANNABESSACOOK LAKE ASSN.
* * *
To be included in this list, contact The Town Line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Area students on Husson University’s presidents list
- China to hold WindowDressers workshop this fall
- Three Mile Pond Association president presented with appreciation award
- 2020-’21 Real Estate Tax Due Dates
- Up and down the Kennebec Valley: Mail delivery – Conclusion
- 2019-’20 Real Estate Tax Due Dates
- Erskine Renaissance Awards presented for December 2019
- Maine politics: A conversation with five local legislators
- 2019 Real Estate Tax Due Dates
- Invasive Plants 101 workshop, held in China, well attended