Mid-Maine Chamber of Commerce and KV Connect will host “Meet the Reps,” an event that brings members of the business community and public together with elected officials at all levels of government, Wednesday, February 5, 2020 from 5:30-7 p.m., at Chace Community Forum, located at 150 Main Street, in Waterville (Bill & Joan Alfond Main Street Commons).
The two organizations renewed their partnership for the upcoming legislative session in order to continue to encourage communication between business and community leaders, professionals and young professionals, and their government representatives.
The event is free and open to the public, but registration is appreciated. Please contact Mid-Maine Chamber of Commerce at 873-3315 or email@example.com if you plan to attend. This event is possible thanks to the sponsorship of Central Maine Growth Council and Kennebec Savings Bank.
Mid-Maine Chamber of Commerce is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to promoting and advocating for business prosperity and regional economic improvement. Their region includes the towns of Albion, Belgrade, Benton, Branch Mills, Burnham, China, Clinton, Fairfield, Hinckley, Oakland, Rome, Shawmut, Sidney, South China, Thorndike, Unity, Vassalboro, Waterville, Weeks Mills, and Winslow. Legislators and councilors from all of these towns and cities have been invited. For more information on the Mid-Maine Chamber of Commerce, including how to become a member, call (207) 873-3315 or visit www.midmainechamber.com.
KV Connect, greater Waterville’s affiliate of the Realize Maine Network, fosters community among young professionals to create economic growth in the region. To learn more about KV Connect, visit www.kvconnect.org or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Temple Academy Outreach Team doing great things within our community
- Waterville Creates celebrates Black History Month by highlighting Maine author
- MaineGeneral Health opens new practice
- Winslow Food Pantry to benefit from Hannaford promotion
- Mid-Maine Chamber to offer Takeout Challenge again
- Local youth builds cat houses for area humane society
- Kringleville 2020: The magic of Kringleville like no other season
- How small business can beat Covid-19 to be presented by Mid-Maine chamber
- Many kids waiting for big brothers, big sisters in 2021
- Waterville Rotary Club wraps up successful auction