Members of the Maine-ly Harmony women’s barbershop chorus celebrated 30 years of harmonizing and friendship on August 21 at the home of member Dee Dumais, in Auburn. Members hail from all over the state, singing the barbershop style of four-part harmony. Maine-ly Harmony is a chapter member of Harmony, Inc., which offers competitions, coaching and educational classes throughout the year. To book a performance, or to receive information about becoming a member of Maine-ly Harmony, call Nancie at 293-4778 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- TIMMY’S TUNES: Maine native’s latest music wins more recognition
- DAR announces citizenship award winners
- Vassalboro Community School students at State House
- COVID-19 Closures & Cancellations
- Vietnam vets to be cited at public ceremony
- Oak Grove School Foundation offers grants
- Opioid Crisis Response: A plan of compassion, connection and communities
- First Presidential Primary in Maine in two decades to be held March 3
- Maine Sci-Fi & Fantasy Nerd Festival comes to central Maine
- Grand Prix races slated for grades 2-5