The Vassalboro Business Association’s Scholarship applications are now available. They should be in local high school’s guidance offices or they can be emailed or mailed to you directly by calling or texting 207-631-3303 with your address. They are due April 15.
They are $500 scholarships for post-secondary programs of study. Recipient(s) must have been a resident of Vassalboro for the past two years. This scholarship rewards community service experiences.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- China to hold WindowDressers workshop this fall
- Vassalboro Historical Society to hold local art contest
- Three Mile Pond Association president presented with appreciation award
- Mid-Maine Chamber golf fundraiser draws many players
- Mr. E is moving on!
- Vassalboro pastor to retire
- Jean Poulin, Vassalboro’s bookkeeper for 15 years, to retire on July 2
- Northern Light Inland Hospital announces finance leadership changes
- Vassalboro neighborhood yard sale June 4 – 6, 2021
- Vassalboro holds 250th anniversary commemoration and Civil War monument re-dedication