As top earner for the Annual Polar Bear Dip for the past six years in a row, Tony Tuell and his team of Silver Streen Tavern heroes have raised over $35,000
to help the AYCC provide meals to kids and families experiencing food insecurity.
This year’s virtual event, Shiver yer Shamrocks, requires Dippers to create a challenge, film and post it, then raise funds.
Anthony Tuell is Colby College’s Supervisor of Mechanical & Electrical Services and Polar Bear Dipper Extraordinaire!
The Shiver yer Shamrocks event will be held Saturday, March 20, at noon.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Golf Fore Kids’ Sake raises over $48,000 for BBBS
- Chamber hosts re-vamped Super Raffle dinner
- Scouting lets you escape the inside
- Mid-Maine Chamber golf fundraiser draws many players
- Inland vaccinations schedule change
- Women’s Equal Pay Day to be held March 24, 2021
- Mid-Maine Chamber to offer Takeout Challenge again
- The written word in business to be presented at chamber breakfast
- Film center marks domestic violence awareness month
- Free webinars on invasive forest pests