The following local residents were among 1,608 students from Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), in Worcester Massachusetts, named to the university’s dean’s list for academic excellence for the fall 2017 semester.
McKenzie Brunelle, of Sidney, is a member of the class of 2018 majoring in biomedical engineering.
Madison Michaud, of Vassalboro, is a member of the class of 2019 majoring in biomedical engineering.
Molly Silsby, of Augusta, is a member of the class of 2021 majoring in mechanical engineering.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Area students give to those in need
- Augusta educator named Maine Catholic schools teacher of the year
- Vassalboro Community School honor roll
- Up and down the Kennebec Valley: Mail delivery – Conclusion
- Life Scout presents schools with 13 benches
- School year 2020: Difficult choices for parents
- Vassalboro Capitol Hill Challenge team places third in nation
- China Middle Schoolers tour Kennebec Technologies
- Maine politics: A conversation with five local legislators
- Unsung heroes: our amazing school librarians