The following area students have been named to the dean’s list at the University of New Hampshire, in Durham, New Hampshire.
Kelly McCormac, of South China; Michaela Hinckley-Gordon, of Benton; Kellie Bolduc and Luke Violette, both of Waterville; Sarah Wildes, of Winslow; Myrilla Hartkopf, of Albion; Andrew Marden, of Bingham, Maxwell Kenney and Kyle McLain, both of Fairfield; Adam Bovie and Rebecca Grenier, both of Vassalboro.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Local municipal offices set to re-open
- Area students earn dean’s list at University of Maine
- Area students on Husson University’s presidents list
- Up and down the Kennebec Valley: Trolleys
- Up and down the Kennebec Valley Railway transportation
- Congratulations to area graduates — Class of 2020
- It’s graduation season for area high schools
- Despite fewer volunteers, longer hours, local food pantries soldier on
- Local Town Meetings Schedule 2020
- Area roads earmarked for improvements in 2020-21