Erskine Leos have held several fundraisers this year to raise money for Camp Sunshine. In August, along with the Whitefield Lions, the Leos coordinated a Lions vs. Leos bowling tournament and in October they held a Crusin’ event during homecoming. Last week, they presented Camp Sunshine with a $2,000 check from their efforts. Lions have been supporting Camp Sunshine for 25 years.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Erskine Academy girls basketball team holds fundraiser for Multiple Sclerosis
- Erskine Academy to host eighth grade open house
- Erskine Renaissance Awards presented for December 2019
- Erskine students think globally to establish a United Nations Girl Up club
- Erskine announces 2019 Renaissance Awards
- Erskine annual spring concert slated for May 31, 2019
- Renaissance awards at Erskine
- Erskine tops school spirit challenge, again
- Erskine presents Renaissance awards 2018
- New Leos inducted at Erskine Academy