On October 24, 2020, Anne, 86, Jerry Fortin, 85, celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary. They received many congratulations and well wishes from friends and relatives as far away as Connor Township, Maine, to Riverside, California, with many in between. The Fortins have three children, Joan Chaffee, of Clinton, Audey Fortin, of South China, and Neal Fortin, of Riverside, California. They also have two grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- The Town Line only weekly newspaper in central Maine
- Bookgiving drive held at China library
- Historic alewife restoration initiative hits another milestone
- China resident recognized with prestigious Sages award
- Changing of the guard at Albert Church Brown Memorial Library
- Volunteers sought for watershed survey
- China School’s Forest gets ready for students
- Local seed swap group forming
- Volunteers needed to help set up outdoor classrooms in the China Schools Forest
- Area scouts receive recognition for patch design