On October 24, 2020, Anne, 86, Jerry Fortin, 85, celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary. They received many congratulations and well wishes from friends and relatives as far away as Connor Township, Maine, to Riverside, California, with many in between. The Fortins have three children, Joan Chaffee, of Clinton, Audey Fortin, of South China, and Neal Fortin, of Riverside, California. They also have two grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- New signs at China School’s Forest
- PHOTO: Didn’t get the memo
- Thurston Park in the winter
- 2021 China Four Seasons Club fishing derby winners
- China Four Seasons Club ice fishing derby enjoyed by many
- China neighborhood donates to school
- South China’s Fieldstone Quickstop under new ownership
- North loop closed at China School Forest
- China, Vassalboro get good news about trash disposal
- Local Town Meetings Schedule 2021