Everett and Sandy Reynolds were recently honored at a surprise party on the occasion of their 50th wedding anniversary at the Old Mill, in North Vassalboro, given by their son Scott and daughter-in-law Jean, and daughter Shelly. Friends and family attended from North Dakota, Texas, Arizona, New York and neighboring towns.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- VBA scholarship applications available
- China, Vassalboro get good news about trash disposal
- Local Town Meetings Schedule 2021
- Retired Vassalboro fire chief recognized for 30 years of service
- Thelma Bulger presented with Vassalboro’s Boston Post Cane
- Vassalboro Community School honor roll
- Vassalboro: Light up the Season 2020
- Vassalboro seeks oldest resident
- $2 a bag book sale in Vassalboro
- Interactive nativity scene at St. Bridget