Everett and Sandy Reynolds were recently honored at a surprise party on the occasion of their 50th wedding anniversary at the Old Mill, in North Vassalboro, given by their son Scott and daughter-in-law Jean, and daughter Shelly. Friends and family attended from North Dakota, Texas, Arizona, New York and neighboring towns.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- 2019-’20 Real Estate Tax Due Dates
- Vassalboro Historical Society seeks donations for storage building
- Tickets available for Vassalboro fishing derby
- Vassalboro, Winslow: After-School programs win award
- Sew For A Cause returns in January
- Maine politics: A conversation with five local legislators
- Mt. View Chamber Singers to be featured in Winslow
- Don Cote recognized for work at wildlife center
- Vassalboro American Legion holds veterans open house
- Eagle Scout candidate organizes work day