Camp Tracy Alumni are ready to help you afford camp this summer!
Apply for a partial or full scholarship for weeks 6-10 of Camp Tracy by the deadline of June 30, 2020.
Send Completed Applications to CampTracyAlumni@gmail.com, or mail to Will Barlock, 267 Concord St West, Portland, ME 04103. Applications are available on the Camp Tracy website.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Literacy Volunteers announces winners of scholarship contest
- Local libraries begin to re-open with limitations
- RSU #18 gifted and talented hard at work
- Empty Bowls Fundraiser at Messalonskee High School
- Williams Elementary School honors first responders
- Oakland mom chosen Maine’s Mother of the Year for 2020
- Unsung heroes: our amazing school librarians
- Getting the upper hand
- Shine-On Oakland benefits school food pantries
- Oakland Public Library opens Cassidy’s Corner