Camp Tracy, sponsored by the Alfond Youth and Community Center, in Waterville, will open on June 8, and run through August 14.
All campers will be dropped off and picked up at the Camp Tracy Lodge/NO BUSES.
Registration & Payment for each upcoming week closes the Friday morning before.
They will offer all traditional camp programs of swimming, archery, arts and crafts, and more.
Starting June 8, Day Camp Tracy sessions will run weekly, Monday through Friday.
They are working hard to make the environment as clean and safe as possible and are following all CDC and health care recommendations.
All campers will have their temperatures taken and be health screened before being admitted to camp for the day.
For more details please contact the Alfond Youth & Community Center, 126 North Street, Waterville, ME 04901, telephone 207-873-0684.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Scouting continues during pandemic – with caution
- The written word in business to be presented at chamber breakfast
- Sabrina Jandreau joins Central Maine Growth Council as Development Coordinator
- Maine: the fifth most supportive state for veteran-owned businesses
- Kennebec County retired educators support the classroom
- Film center marks domestic violence awareness month
- From Madawaska to Kittery: Journey of two cyclists
- Fall foliage report: Peak conditions occurring in most of Maine
- Let Them Play Rally on Labor Day
- KV tourism council awards sponsorship to Mid-Maine Chamber