Camp Tracy, sponsored by the Alfond Youth and Community Center, in Waterville, will open on June 8, and run through August 14.
All campers will be dropped off and picked up at the Camp Tracy Lodge/NO BUSES.
Registration & Payment for each upcoming week closes the Friday morning before.
They will offer all traditional camp programs of swimming, archery, arts and crafts, and more.
Starting June 8, Day Camp Tracy sessions will run weekly, Monday through Friday.
They are working hard to make the environment as clean and safe as possible and are following all CDC and health care recommendations.
All campers will have their temperatures taken and be health screened before being admitted to camp for the day.
For more details please contact the Alfond Youth & Community Center, 126 North Street, Waterville, ME 04901, telephone 207-873-0684.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- New Dimensions FCU moves into new space
- Dreaming of a Christmas of good health and world peace
- LETTERS: It shouldn’t take a pandemic to underscore need for high speed internet
- Two Maine outdoor recreation startups collaborate to get more Mainers outdoors
- Free invasive plant management plans available
- Instructional coaches link arms with teachers to navigate distance learning
- Saluting RSU #18 Nutrition Angels
- Expanded and renewed agricultural funding programs
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) applications being accepted
- Is your loved one in a nursing home? Six questions you need to ask