A canoe, a table saw, nail guns and other serious tools, three days at an Arrowsic cottage on the water, horseback riding lessons, bicycles, new infant/child gear and clothing, homemade jams and pickles, a basket of green cleaning supplies, QuickBooks help – these are among the offerings at the Saturday August 24, St. Giles Jefferson silent and live auction and yard sale.
Added attractions will include a homemade pie sale, with dozens of choices, with a focus on fruit pies. There will be burgers and hot dogs from Bill’s grill, a homemade children’s quilt, a boat trip on Belfast Bay, home-organization sessions with a professional organizer, an organic produce basket, a new under-seat rolling suitcase, an antique table and lamp, and many “treasures” at garage sale prices.
Hours of the event are 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., in the church hall and under the pines in the church yard. The silent auction will end at noon and the live auction will begin at 12:30 p.m. St. Giles Episcopal Church is located at 72 Gardiner Road, in Jefferson, a quarter mile west of the junction of Gardiner Road (Route 126) and Bunker Hill Road (Route 213). Hope to see you there. For more information, call 549-7872, or 215-3420.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Whitefield Lions to donate art supplies
- Jefferson calendars ready for ordering
- Whitefield Lions announce peace poster contest winners
- Local Naval boatswain underway
- Donations top 700 lbs. to Jefferson Food Pantry
- Laura Sullivan Wins Earth Day Basket
- Whitefield Lions induct two members
- Jefferson food pantry announces December openings
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Jefferson Food Pantry thanks community
- Jefferson Food Pantry gives thanks