The Whitefield Lions Club will be donating to the local school’s art departments this fall. Due to Covid-19 the WLC was not able to conduct their annual Peace Poster Contest held every October. Every year each of the schools which include Windsor, Jefferson, Whitefield and Chelsea Elementary participates in the contest through their art department. The selected winners come to the club house with their parents and display their art work. A winner is chosen to go on to the district competition. Since the Lion’s Club was not able to hold its competition, they agreed they would contribute to each of the schools art departments hoping to resume the Peace Poster Contest next year.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Whitefield Lions announce peace poster contest winners
- Peace poster contest winners announced in Whitefield
- Lions announce winners
- Share the Road ride slated
- School year 2020: Difficult choices for parents
- 2019-’20 Real Estate Tax Due Dates
- EVENTS: Windsor Veterans Memorial to be dedicated on Saturday, September 11, 2021
- Sean Spillane receives degree in master of science
- The Town Line’s long-time volunteer passes away at age 92
- China to hold WindowDressers workshop this fall