The Erskine Academy class of 2020 is hosting a Parents Night, Saturday, December 2, from 4 – 8:30 p.m. Students, advisors, and parent volunteers will be on hand to offer activities for children ages 4 and up and dinner will be provided. Parents may drop off their children in the Erskine gym lobby and costs are $20 for the first child and $10 for siblings. Please contact advisor Jen Tibbetts at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Erskine Academy bus route schedule for 2018-19 school year
- Erskine names Leo officers
- Erskine hands out Renaissance awards
- Erskine announces class of 2018 Top 10 Seniors
- How local officials are making our schools safe again
- Erskine Academy releases 2018 second trimester honor roll
- Erskine to hold benefit concert
- Erskine Academy presents Renaissance awards
- Erskine alumni Red Sox trip planned
- Erskine Academy announces school calendar change