The Erskine Academy class of 2020 is hosting a Parents Night, Saturday, December 2, from 4 – 8:30 p.m. Students, advisors, and parent volunteers will be on hand to offer activities for children ages 4 and up and dinner will be provided. Parents may drop off their children in the Erskine gym lobby and costs are $20 for the first child and $10 for siblings. Please contact advisor Jen Tibbetts at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Erskine Academy first trimester honor roll 2017-18
- Erskine tops school spirit challenge, again
- Erskine Academy parent/teacher conferences Winter 2019
- Erskine presents Renaissance awards 2018
- Erskine’s Field Service club to hold craft fair
- New Leos inducted at Erskine Academy
- Fall 2018 Erskine Academy Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Erskine 5K Run/Walk 2018
- Erskine announces calendar change 2018
- Erskine Academy bus route schedule for 2018-19 school year