Due to COVID-19, it is realized that many holiday festivities have been modified, canceled, etc. The St. Bridget Community Center, in North Vassalboro, has created an outdoor display of which people can become a part. The faces of the shepherds, angel and kings have been cut out so that individuals can take their picture(s).
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- VBA scholarship applications available
- China, Vassalboro get good news about trash disposal
- Local Town Meetings Schedule 2021
- Retired Vassalboro fire chief recognized for 30 years of service
- Thelma Bulger presented with Vassalboro’s Boston Post Cane
- Vassalboro Community School honor roll
- Vassalboro: Light up the Season 2020
- Vassalboro seeks oldest resident
- $2 a bag book sale in Vassalboro
- Vassalboro JMG selling wreaths