Due to COVID-19, it is realized that many holiday festivities have been modified, canceled, etc. The St. Bridget Community Center, in North Vassalboro, has created an outdoor display of which people can become a part. The faces of the shepherds, angel and kings have been cut out so that individuals can take their picture(s).
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Sew for a Cause at St. Bridget’s Center
- Vassalboro Fire Department receives canned drinking water for wildfire response
- Vassalboro celebrates 250 years as a town
- Vassalboro school supplies drive at VCS
- Vassalboro Library to host animal events
- Vassalboro library animal events planned
- China to hold WindowDressers workshop this fall
- Vassalboro Historical Society to hold local art contest
- Three Mile Pond Association president presented with appreciation award
- Mid-Maine Chamber golf fundraiser draws many players