The Memorial Day parade, in Madison, sponsored by Tardiff-Belanger American Legion Post #39, scheduled for Monday, May 25, has been canceled due to the coronavirus Covid-19 pandemic.
However, the following Memorial Day services will be held for participants only:
9 a.m., at Starks Town Office.
9:30 a.m., approximately, at Anson Town Office, followed by scattering of flowers off the bridge,
10 a.m., approximately, at Madison Library.
10:30 a.m., approximately, at the US/Canadian Monument, at Forest Hills Cemetery.
11 a.m., approximately, at East Madison, Joseph Quirion Monument (last service).
If you want to attend, please park and stay in your vehicle. For more information, call Bob at 399-6422.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Madison American Legion Auxiliary busy helping in the community
- Legion collecting school supplies in MSAD #59 and #74
- May 28 is National Poppy Day
- Madison Legion Auxiliary donates backpacks to needy children
- Auxiliary observes Military Child Month
- Madison drive-through sock hop big success
- Drive thru sock hop in Madison
- Madison legion donates boots and coats
- Legion auxiliary pie sale a great success, raises over $1,000
- Madison Legion Auxiliary donates school supplies to seven schools