The Memorial Day parade, in Madison, sponsored by Tardiff-Belanger American Legion Post #39, scheduled for Monday, May 25, has been canceled due to the coronavirus Covid-19 pandemic.
However, the following Memorial Day services will be held for participants only:
9 a.m., at Starks Town Office.
9:30 a.m., approximately, at Anson Town Office, followed by scattering of flowers off the bridge,
10 a.m., approximately, at Madison Library.
10:30 a.m., approximately, at the US/Canadian Monument, at Forest Hills Cemetery.
11 a.m., approximately, at East Madison, Joseph Quirion Monument (last service).
If you want to attend, please park and stay in your vehicle. For more information, call Bob at 399-6422.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- American Legion collecting school supplies
- Soucy honored for 75 years service
- American Legion celebrates 101 years
- Sumo wrestling champion 2019
- Madison legion celebrates 100 years
- Memorial Day parades 2019
- Cub Scout Pack #482 raising funds for Boston Children’s Museum trip
- Madison Legion Auxiliary support community
- Quarter auction planned in Madison
- Madison-Anson Days 2017 – Program of Events