Nomination papers are now available for Vassalboro’s June 11 local elections. One Selectboard member and two School Board members are to be elected. Terms ending in 2019 are those of Selectman Lauchlin Titus and School Board members Jessica Clark and Kevin Levasseur.
To put a candidate’s name on the ballot, at least 25 but no more than 100 signatures of registered voters are required, and signed nomination papers must be returned to the town office by noon on Friday, Aporil 12.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Three needed expenses discovered; China selectmen review final, final warrant
- Dozens of people attend China selectmen candidates forum
- China Budget Committee makes final budget recommendations
- Solar farm group reveals plans for Windsor Road project
- China resident is Maine’s Conservation Officer of the Year
- China selectmen do semi-final review of warrant articles prior to April 4 town meeting
- Meet the candidates session before special election for vacant China selectmen’s seat
- CHINA: Committee reviews budget recommendations
- China planning board discusses three projects on Rte. 3
- China selectmen approve metal can purchase for transfer station