Abigail Dudley, 14, of Winslow participated in the “Krane Virtual Valentine’s Day Tournament virtually on Valentine’s weekend. She is a student at Huard’s Martial Arts, in Winslow. She is also a valued member of Team IPPONE and Huard’s Sport Karate Team. In this tournament that she competed in her divisions are ages 14 to 17 male/female.
She competed in Traditional Forms, Creative Forms, Traditional Weapons, and Creative Weapons. Abigail placed first in each one of those categories. She enjoys the competition, while showing what a dedicated mind and spirit can achieve. She wants everyone to know and realize they can achieve anything towards which they set their minds. She also wants to make the point that it doesn’t matter if you’re a girl or a boy, you have the ability to achieve success.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Youngest female to achieve black belt at Huard’s Martial Arts Dojo
- Football clinic gets youth outdoors and active
- Winslow homecoming 2019
- Martial arts boot camp
- Lead drills at football clinic
- Double winner
- Hard work, determination keep Abigail Dudley plenty busy
- Young martial artists have their day at Battle of Maine
- Winslow’s Wildes wins multiple awards
- Winslow Community Cupboard to benefit from Hannaford shopping bag promotion