The China Planning Board’s Jan. 8 meeting was canceled due to weather conditions.
The board is scheduled to meet Tuesday evening, Jan. 15, to finish proposed ordinance amendments to be submitted to voters at the April 6 town business meeting. A public hearing on the proposed changes is scheduled for Tuesday evening, Jan. 29.
The board normally begins meetings at 6:30 p.m.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- China TIF committee proposes revision to grant form
- CHINA: Consultant advises select board on fire department compliance
- CHINA: Medical marijuana retail store approved
- In narrow vote, selectmen agree to sell Lakeview Drive property for $65,000
- Transfer station: Proposed fee increase postponed to November meeting
- China group cancels fall WindowDressers workshop
- Planning board: subdivision permit on Lakeview Dr. land has expired
- Selectmen approve CBC distribution of flyer
- China Broadband Committee (CBC) informational session draws small audience
- New China committee looks at additional space for town office