The Kennebec Valley Ducks Unlimited will be holding its 49th annual banquet on Saturday, September 14.
The banquet will be held at the Club Calumet, 334 West River Rd., in Augusta, and will include live and silent auctions, raffles, games of chance and more. Doors will open at 5:30 p.m.
Tickets are $60 for singles and $90 for couples, and $35 for Greenwing.
For tickets or more information, contact Artie Crocker at 441-2445. Or you may purchase tickets online at www.ducks.org/maine/events.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Free invasive plant management plans available
- Walk-a-thon becomes Exercise-a-thon at St. Michael School
- Who is that masked man?
- Maine French Heritage Language program to hold fundraiser
- Kennebec Historical Society presents the Spool Mills of Western Maine
- China Middle Schoolers tour Kennebec Technologies
- Kennebec Historical Society to present “Lost Indian Tribes of Western Maine”
- Two local graduates receive Maine Dental Association scholarship
- “Fighting Mental Health Stigma” and “Living with Depression” presentations set for Augusta and Waterville in coming weeks
- “Manufacturing Augusta: The Cotton Mill Fire and the Breaching of the Edwards Dam” local history presentation at Lithgow Public Library