Robin Fuller joins Northern Light Sleep Diagnostics, in Waterville, located on the Inland campus. She has been a nurse for 12 years and is board-certified as an adult-gerontology primary nurse practitioner. Robin will be available for sleep consultations and sleep hygiene services.
Contact your primary care provider today for a referral to Northern Light Sleep Diagnostics.
Northern Light Sleep Diagnostics, 180 Kennedy Memorial Drive, Waterville, 861-3000, Northernlighthealth.org/Locations/Inland-Hospital/Locations/Sleep-Diagnostics.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Mid-Maine Chamber golf winners announced
- Lions Club launches community enhancement project
- PHOTO: Taking the hand off
- Northern Light Women’s Health welcomes Dr. Doucette
- Local restaurant provides support for law enforcement
- Northern Light named to best maternity care list
- B2B Showcase canceled for 2020
- Parochial vicar named to Corpus Christi Parish
- Kennebec Savings launches Chamber appreciation campaign
- Northern Light Inland Hospital welcomes Dr. Laviolette